Who do I talk to if I have a question about in:situ?
How many CPD points can I accrue at the conference?
The following points will be allocated to in:situ:
- Full conference attendance – 100 points (includes Public Lecture points) (25% Documentation, 25% Core Professional Development; 50% Design)
- Day registration – 50 points (25% Documentation, 25% Core Professional Development; 50% Design)
- Waiheke Island Architecture Tour – 30 points (100% Design)
- Architect’s Own Architecture Tour – 30 points (100% Design)
- Platinum Breakfast Workshop - 10 points (100% Design)
- Public Lecture – 10 points (100% Design)
How do I pay for my conference ticket?
Click the Book Now button. You will be required to fill in some ticketing information and select the conference options you wish to participate in. Please note that payment must be made at the time of registration either via credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or using POLI Pay.
How do I sponsor or exhibit at in:situ?
There are extensive sponsorship and exhibition options available for those who wish to promote themselves through the NZIA national conference.
Please contact conference organiser Daryne Begbie for details.
I can’t attend the conference any more. Can I cancel?
A request for cancellation must be made in writing to the Conference Manager.
Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome as long as they are of the same membership type.
All cancellations and refunds will incur an administration fee of $80.00.
No refunds will be issued within 14 days of the conference start date.
All refunds will be made at the discretion of the organising committee.
Who are the media contacts for In:situ?
I have special requirements. Who do I talk to?
Please give details on your registration form of any special dietary or medical requirements. If you have any other special requirements please contact the contact organisers.
Where can I stay while attending the conference?
How do I know that I’ve successfully booked?
All registrations will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive an acknowledgement please contact the Conference Manager. A GST receipt will be emailed to you after your payment has been completed.
Can I get a group discount?
No, group discounts are not available.